Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pact of a Succubus

Mark was a man feeling the pressure of the world bear down on his shoulders. Fears of both finding work and satisfying his lover in bed hunted him until that one fateful night. Under pale moonlight in the seclusion of their utility shed, Mark succeeds in calling the aid he so desperately hopes for.

What comes to stand before him in the occult circle is no angel above, but a voluptuous demon – a succubus has answered his call. With her uplifting power, Mark finds success and satisfaction, but what price has the pact truly come at? One should always be careful what they wish for, and just whom they dance with, lest they be dancing alone in the palm of a devil.





Being close to Halloween, I often think and talk of fears. Fears can be good to use and play on in fiction, creating tension and suspense, but for a creator's mind it's a real killer. Simply put, I worry far too much about everything all the time, as I've likely said countless times before. So having something a little more straight-forward and simple to clear my head can really help sometimes.

Pact of a Succubus is just that, and has certainly helped. Not directly related to For Love of a Succubus, I have some plans in the back of my head for the two at a later date. It's a tale that jumps straight into what you could call the climax of one man's decision to accept the aid that came to him. Now as I said, I worry a lot and I'm likely the only one that thinks about this at the end of the day but what makes it shine is cutting out all that in-between that would otherwise build things gradual.

There's a lot of effectively superfluous padding I could have added, but that takes away a good deal of the shock and power in how things unfold the way they do. I wanted the main scene to open as a surprise rather than the expected peak of several scenes the reader has been more privy to. This way, it leaves that door open to personal imagination, given the hints and prompts of what's been going on. There's free reign to imagine both succubus on male and female partner training. just a normal human couple that are having progressively better sex together or where the more wicked turn of events and genders may go. I may be addressing that one myself later as I said before, but for now it hits its own satisfying end.

Rather than dread the lack of those longer padded chapters being seen as a shortcoming, I want to enrich and present fantasies beyond the main show, which is strong and varied in its own right. This succubus has had her influence deep set in this couple, and now's the time to collect payment for her services.

Excerpt follows the pagebreak
*
“Mmngh, haha… so, did you get the job, big boy?” Her tone as sultry as it was sweet, Sofia’s tail swished and gently caressed Marks hands that dug into her behind as her hips swayed with a natural elegance all of their own. The natural motion squished her soft ass cheeks into his hands as her equally hefty breasts rubbed his chest with neither concern nor effort. Idly tempting him with her whole being, Sofia licked at his lips and toyed with his crotch as she posed her question.

“Y-yeah, it went perfectly, thank you… but what were you d–” Far more dumbfounded and breathless from the kiss and her wicked attention than the husky-voiced little demon would ever be, Mark stammered to keep up with her question, barely able to remember his own before she abruptly cut him off with a stern command.

“Sit.” Sofia’s eyes burned with a dominating glow for all but an instance, but it was enough. Compelled to obey, Mark legs simply gave out from under him, forcing him to fall silently to his knees. Losing his grip on her demonically supple body as he slumped down, it was all he could do to stare at her glistening sex between those firm, purple thighs.

Beyond the commanding demon, he could only see Sarah’s sprawled legs, white lace underwear crumpled uselessly around one thigh, leaving nothing beneath her ruffled skirt. Sofia’s laughter filled his ears once more as her fingers raked through his hair, grabbing it and forcing him to look up at her. Meeting her vivid gaze over the impressive crest of her violet breasts, he could feel her tail caressing the underside of his chin, but could not move for her dominance over him.

2 comments:

  1. Me again! Congratulations on your latest work! I'm always very much interested in Succubus stories ...

    I'm curious - I know we talked a while ago (I think back in August) and you mentioned you may consider revisiting Sylvanna and the world of Daemonique Darkfall (perhaps even a sequel to further see her descent into the demonic world). Is that still in your plans? I know I would happily spend money to read another segment into that story. It is, to this day, the most elegantly crafted piece of dark erotica I have ever written. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah hey, yes! Thank you so much, it helps to get back to something really familiar and fun.

      Daemonique's story is certainly going to continue, yes. She's due to appear in the next volume, when I can get to it. I want to try and clean up some of the stuff I have kicking around before Christmas so I can really get my head back into focusing on what I want and what works well for me.

      I'm really sorry getting there has been taking this much time, it's one thing that really haunts and beats me up knowing there are people that do really want more and I can't get to it or can't get through what I'm doing in good time. It's frustrating feeling like I'm really failing to hold it up and push on, which only makes it heavier, and being the already introverted face of an author, it's never something I talk about, haha.

      I'll probably write up a big post towards the end of December to just get the mess 2016 has been out of my system and gone rather than waiting until next March for an anniversary/year post. Until then I have three or four things I wanted to get done, ideally starting with publishing the novel format combination of Huntsman's volumes tonight. If I can help it, the rest won't take near as long. If I can't, I go curl up and be depressed over matters!

      Delete